[Live-demo] Is there any objection to listing QuickStart material on the educational repository of OSGeo?

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Wed Jul 20 06:57:04 PDT 2011

Hi Guys,

I have been asked by Charlie Schweik of the Educational List [1] to ask
if anyone objects to the incorporation of QuickStart Material on the
Education Repository of OSGeo [2].

At the moment he is debating whether to incorpoarte just a URL or suck
the document into their subversion system [3].

If I do not get any objections to this, I will assume there is no
objections to either of these options and will inform him that no one
has expressed any objections.

I am taking this 'opt out' approach, rather than an 'opt in' approach,
because the content is licensed as CC-BY-SA, and could theoretically be
assimilated without infringing your copyright. Despite this I think it
only courteous to provide an option to express you opinion.

[2] http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content
[3] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Subversion_edu_instructions

--
Cheers Simon