[Live-demo] Live-DVD Access to Support MapServer

Lime, Steve D (DNR) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Fri Jul 22 06:49:03 PDT 2011

Hi all, I'd like to contribute MapServer to OSGeo-Live. Could I please get access to subversion. My osgeo-user id is: sdlime.

I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:

      - Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts
      - Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
      - A version of LGPL for install scripts
     -  One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

I have authored and/or checked the contents of OSGeo-Live Project Overviews  & Quickstarts for mapserver, and as far as
I can tell, all source material  can be legally included under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported  License for Project
Overviews, and Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike  3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts.

Steve