[Live-demo] Re: access to "live" live-demo docs

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Jul 24 16:07:52 PDT 2011

We could up the timing a bit (I also assume it's running nice -19 or
something similar). Of course that's once we figure out why it stopped
running.

Hudson would be fine if there's already a hudson instance running (I
know some of the java projects had been talking about it). But I
wouldn't want to put it on adhoc as the load might be excessive for what
we're doing. At least that's my biggest concern.

But while were at it, we should also run the builds against a version of
sphinx that is the same as the DVD. That part may actually be a little
more complicated.