[Live-demo] Please publicly state acceptance of osgeo-live license for license audit

Johannes Wilden wilden at lat-lon.de
Mon Jul 25 01:04:30 PDT 2011

I confirm that my past contributions of deegree to OSGeo-Live may be
used under the current OSGeo-Live license guidelines.
I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project
Overviews
* A version of LGPL for install scripts
* One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed
applications

I have checked the contents of OSGeo-Live Project Overviews
& Quickstarts for deegree, and as far as I can tell, all source material
can be legally included under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
Unported License for Project Overviews, and Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike  3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts.

The <Project Overview / Quickstart> incorporates content from
http://wiki.deegree.org which currently is licensed under LGPL.

Kind regards,
Johannes Wilden
--
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19                 53177 Bonn, Germany