[Live-demo] Please publicly state acceptance of osgeo-live license for license audit

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 25 01:42:28 PDT 2011

I confirm that my past contributions to OSGeo-Live may be used under the
current OSGeo-Live license guidelines.
I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* A version of LGPL for install scripts
* One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

Regards,
Frank Gasdorf