[Live-demo] 5.0 beta2 done

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 28 23:18:56 PDT 2011

Oh, little confusion. I just had a look at the following two pages:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/index.html
and
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/overview/overview.html

<http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/overview/overview.html>The
links to MacInstaller in the latter one points to

http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/MacInstallers/

wheres the link from the index page points to :

http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/MacInstallers/

I guess the last  mentioned would be the right location where to find the
installer page (where does it come form, couldn't found that in gisvm/trunk

This was only the description for the MacInstaller, same behavior for the
WindowsInstallers ! I'd <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/I%27d.html>
like <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/like.html> to
think<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/think.html> that
the nightly build (cron job) is started like the release build itself. Would
you agree?

Could it be possible that the overview.rst file was moved from "en" top
level folder down to overview sub folder? YES, see revision history (4875 to
5052) ...

IMHO we should to update the links in the overview pages to relative paths:

* `Microsoft Windows Installers <../../WindowsInstallers/>`_
* `Apple OSX Installers <../../MacInstallers/>`_

Any Opinions?

Cheers, Frank