[Live-demo] Last call for new projects wishing to be includedon OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:02:20 PDT 2011

Kip,
That is good to hear. Could you please answer our questions we ask of
new projects and send through to this live email list.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Apply

Answering these questions gives our community the opportunity to ask you
any questions and make sure the project fits the profile that we are
looking for from new projects.