[Live-demo] Has the process to update the status sheet changed?

Javi Sanchez jsgisdev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:38:26 PDT 2011

Thank you Cameron,

I've given it a try again, and now I get the message:

".. svn: '.' is not a working copy..."

Either if I run it from /bin directory or not.

I have checked the result, and everything seems to be correct, except
for the content of the INSTALL SCRIPT info, that is not generated.

I'm afraid I don't have the skills to debug the script.

Regards,

Javi Sánchez