[Live-demo] Has the process to update the status sheet changed?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:23:29 PDT 2011

Javi,
Yes, I have updated the spreadsheet but it is possible you didn't seem
my email about it. I'll follow this up with an email to all the
translators to discuss.

You have also picked up a bug in the extract_doc_versions.sh script. (It
previously needed to be run from the bin/ directory). I've fixed it now,
so should work properly.

PS, great to see you kick-starting the translations again.