[Live-demo] Has the process to update the status sheet changed?

Javi Sanchez jsgisdev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:07:20 PDT 2011

Hi,

We are trying from 'Spanish Language OSGeo Chapter' to re-start
translation activities.

I've seen there has been changes in the spreadsheet.

I just wonder if the process to update the status sheet is still working
as defined in [1], as I'm afraid I gave up doing it some months ago :-( ...

When I run the script, I get the following message: cd: 76: can't cd to
bin/../bin and I'm not sure I'm getting the proper data to copy to the
sheet.

Thanks for any help,

Javi.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate