[Live-demo] Re: LiveDVD Copyright Ambiguity - speak up if you have issues

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Jun 17 15:31:58 PDT 2011

I wonder if we should also specify share alike. So it would be
Attribution Share-Alike.

If I recall the controversy was over if it should be Non-commercial and
I can see how we need to leave that off in order to encourage
contributions from companies to OSGeo live.

Any objections to making it Attribution Share-Alike?