[Live-demo] Re: LiveDVD Copyright Ambiguity - speak up if you have issues

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:02:28 PDT 2011

Definitely don't make it non-commercial. This is a vague term that is hard
to define.

I would suggest that authors give a double license: one which is common for
the whole live dvd, and a second one which is the same as the license of the
software program.

If at any point somebody wants to combine part of the documentation with the
program (eg write a man file) he/she can do it much more easily if the
license is the same.