[Live-demo] Re: LiveDVD Copyright Ambiguity - speak up if you have issues

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Jun 17 16:15:06 PDT 2011

I disagree about the double license, Code copyright licenses are not
generally thought to be appropriate for Documentation (and vice versa).
Hence FSF even made the GNU Free Document License
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html

I'm fairly sure that CC-BY-SA docs can be included in any FOSS licensed
app as it only applies to the docs and not the code. Maybe someone wants
to poke around if there are known issues with CC licenses and say BSD,
MIT or Apache Licenses?

I also want to limit the amount of work and confusion for contributors
and users.