[Live-demo] 5.0alpha2 build logs

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 08:43:35 PDT 2011

On 26 June 2011 00:55, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Alex wrote:
>> http://live.osgeo.org/dev/build/5alpha2-log.tar.gz
>>
>> Went a little better than last time. I had to manually
>> interrupt and restart it (though not clean) somewhere towards
>> the end of Java stuff.
>

> geoserver:
> FIXME: 'export FOO=bar' is a Bashism and will not work with Ubuntu's #!/bin/sh  (which is dash)

I've fixed this but there are plenty of other places in the
startup/shutdown scripts which use export in the Bash way. I'll raise
this on the developers list but I don't see any problems on my machine
(which also uses dash as sh). So I'm not sure if it will get fixed in
time for the DVD.

Ian
--
Ian Turton