[Live-demo] 5.0alpha2 build logs

Manuel Grizonnet manuel.grizonnet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 00:03:25 PDT 2011

Hi,

concerning otb, the library is in the release candidate process. The release
3.10 is planned for the 06/30. I hope that Ubuntu Natty packages will be
available just after that (orfeotoolbox-nightly packages already work on
Natty : https://launchpad.net/~otb/+archive/orfeotoolbox-nightly).

I'll send more informations at the end of the week.

Regards,

Manuel

Manuel