[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 5.0 Feature Freeze in one week, 4 July 2011

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:14:09 PDT 2011

OSGeo-Live Developers,

If you have not already done so, could you please ensure that your
install scripts are up to date by 4 July 2011 (in one week).

The scripts should be installing onto Ubuntu 11.04 and should use the
version of software which will be distributed at FOSS4G. This is an
alpha milestone, so an occasional bug is ok.

Below are links to logs from our last build, along with some analysis
which may help you.