[Live-demo] 5.0alpha2 build logs

Manuel Grizonnet manuel.grizonnet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:48:45 PDT 2011

Hi,

I understand that you can be reluctant to change the default gdal package in
the install script of osgeo live. Hope we can find a resolution before the
5.0 release.
For your information the guys from qgis on the listcan confirm, but I think
that the problem also appears in Quantum GIS 1.7 :
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3830#note-2

Regards,

Manuel

--