[Live-demo] 52nSOS and Postgres on a Raw XUbuntu 11.04

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Wed Jun 29 12:22:56 PDT 2011

Hi Eike-

  I have installed XUbuntu and the trunk OSGeoLive 5
I ran only  "bin/install_postgis.sh" and it succeeds (after a lot pf
packages)

  That one script appears that is sufficient to start testing with..
More eyes on this are welcome!

I believe Postgres 9 and PostGIS 1.5.3 will be our target database
environment..
though these changes are not yet committed..

  best regards from California
   -Brian

==
Brian Hamlin