[Live-demo] 52nSOS and Postgres on a Raw XUbuntu 11.04

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Wed Jun 29 18:24:18 PDT 2011

that seems reasonable
PostGIS 2 is off the considerations, without a doubt..
a month ago i had hopes, but reality has set in

There are indeed .debs for PostgreSQL 9
 and have been for some months
I dont claim to know the ins and outs of packages at all
I can tell you that
  * compatability is excellent; it is, after all, the database world
  * since they are .deb, I imagine that one undertands what another one is

with that said, it is not at all written in stone
I agree that it needs to be more than stable.. very solid
I would not suggest something unless I could represent that ...

  best regards
   -Brian