[Live-demo] North American printing of discs - is the artwork ready?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 21:53:03 PDT 2011

Alex wrote:
> FYI, 2 mirrors are up, plan to bring another 2 online this
> week and roll the website over the weekend.

great!

fyi I have now branched off "osgeolive_4_5" in SVN, and tagged
"release_20110319_osgeolive_4_5_0" from that branch.

Still, for a couple weeks I'd ask that development in trunk be limited to
critical bug fixes only, in case we have an unexpected brown bag situation
(since stuff is already at the printers probably too late for that, but..).
After a little time new development could then start up again in trunk.

One thing I noticed along the way is that a few scripts were wget'ing from
svn instead of just `cp ../app-conf/*`. I've changed those all by hand to
pull from the branch not trunk but it would be best if in future script
authors just use a relative copy from the existing checkout in the first
place. I am not sure if that is appropriate for the build_iso script or
not, or if that+bootstrap script must run on a "different plane".
?

regards,
Hamish