[Live-demo] Re: Chinese translations of OSGeo-Live documentation?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:27:31 PST 2011

Hello Song and Prof Yu,

I will be very glad to help you set up the translations of OSGeo-Live
into Chinese.

Our translation process is described here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate

The first thing you will need to do is provide me with your osgeo user
ids of anyone wishing to translate. If you don't have a user id, create
one here:
https://www2.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/ldap_create_user.py
I will then provide you with access to subversion.

I suggest that one of you translate one project's Project Overview, and
I can help you walk step by step through the process. You will then be
able to help mentor others.

I'll also put out a call for Chinese translators, and see if we can find
others in the world who would like to help.