[Live-demo] OSGeoLive at Intergeo 2011

Ruth Schönbuchner r.schoenbuchner at hotmail.de
Sat Nov 19 04:37:25 PST 2011

Dear Astrid et all.

First of all hello to everyone: I am new to the live-demo list and helped with the translation of the DVD into German language.
I would be pleased to support you with the LiveDVD for FossGIS 2012 in March '12, although I am not available February '12.
So we can organize ourselves in this list?
Best regards,
Ruth

Ruth Schönbuchner
CSGIS