[Live-demo] OSGeoLive at Intergeo 2011

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 13:32:53 PST 2011

activityworkshop,

Thank you for the feedback. It does seem like a shame to hear that that
OSGeo-Live DVDs were not marketed to their full potential, especially
since a large proportion of contributors to OSGeo-Live are German
speaking, and there has been a significant effort put into translating
OSGeo-Live documentation into German.
Astrid, it will be good to see a few people help you make this happen at
future events.

activityworkshop,
regarding the packaging of prune, could you please try out the 5.0
version of osgeolive, and if prune should be represented differently,
then raise an issue and work through a fix with us.