[Live-demo] osgeo live badge

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 06:55:21 PDT 2011

You are back to your theme of wanting to report these metrics. Not sure it would be popular this time either. The difference between reporting and judging is small - and every one is correct in being cautious.

I am simply looking for a way to thank those participating and asking them to give us a link :)

--
Jody Garnett