[Live-demo] Release Checklist 5

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Sep 6 19:19:30 PDT 2011

Switch is flipped, added a README.txt to the webextra directory
explaining how to do it for future releases - it's just a symlink
replacement, no need to touch apache. If you want a new image up, and
it's all fixed in svn let me know, but I'm not going to worry about it
until after Foss4g (real minor issue).

3 US mirrors (2 at UCD) and 1/3 a Greek mirror are up (small typo in the
mini needs to be fixed). Not sure if we'll have a German mirror this
time - would love one in Asia, Central/South America, and South Pacific.