[Live-demo] Planing Roadmap in OSGeo Trac for Live Project

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 2 14:09:27 PDT 2012

Just a short answer for the moment,

With the osgeoid its possible to login and create new tickets
(http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/newticket) but I miss the version filed
as well, which can be administration as a combo box with the already
released versions. In addition admin section for the trac is not
accessible for everybody, means, that its possible for users with an
osgeo id to configure (add/rename versions or add milestones). I guess
because of the multi-project trac instance it could be it limited that
only osgeo admins can change something like this. One more reason to
setup a different trac/subversion pair for the osgeo live project.

Cheers
- Frank