[Live-demo] Planing Roadmap in OSGeo Trac for Live Project

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Apr 2 16:42:27 PDT 2012

It's not a matter of admin access. More that those milestones would be
confusing to anything filed on that trac instance that wasn't osgeo-live
related, aka SAC tickets.

We could add them or we could look into an independent trac instance.
Someone will need to research how to export a portion of the tickets,
and only a subdir of the svn.