[Live-demo] updating trunk to xubuntu 12.04

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 19:48:29 PDT 2012

>>> http://live.osgeo.org
>>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc
>>>
>> I am testing the install_mysql script and I see there is no
>> mysql-admin package.
>> I am commenting it out for now...
>>

> Until now I have reviewed:
>
> setup.sh
> install_services.sh
> install_mysql.sh
> install_java.sh
> install_apache2.sh
> install_tomkat6.sh
>
> For Java, I added the default JDK for ubuntu 12.04 which is
> default-jdk == openjdk-6-jdk
> Is there a reason we want openjdk-7 apart from being a newer version?
> Why version 6 is still the default in ubuntu?
> Thoughts?
>
> Angelos

More updates:

install_geoserver.sh
install_geomajas.sh
install_geonetwork.sh
install_pycsw.sh

All the above scripts work ok.

Also tested deegree installation and it works but there is an issue
stopping the service. I think this will be fixed since there is a new
stable version of deegree to use for 6.0.

Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos
Remote Sensing Laboratory