[Live-demo] OSGeoLive6.0 RC1 is out

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Aug 17 12:45:02 PDT 2012

On 08/17/2012 12:10 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> After installing rc1 to a VBox machine, all applications run fine.
> CPU usage is a bit high on VBox installation too.
>
> We need to test all quickstarts now.

Can you take a look at top or ps -A to see what might be eating up lots
of cpu? I wonder if mysql is running in the background the whole time.

FYI, Full iso is built and ready for testing. We might need to comment
out 1-2 Win/Mac apps on the final build to make sure the ISO isn't too big.

Mini iso also available at this link (North American server)

http://live.osgeo.org/dev/build