[Live-demo] Review of the eoxserver

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:20:46 PST 2012

Thanks Stephan,
I'll go through the text in the next few days.

I think I only have one outstanding question:
I'd like to get a better handle on what in included when you are talking
about Earth Observation data.

Is it typically stored as raster images, or vector, or multidimentional
data such as netcdf?
Are you referring primarily to satellite images, or does the monitoring
of water levels in a stream (stored in an excel spreadsheet) also get
included?