[Live-demo] Review of the eoxserver

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Thu Dec 6 01:26:03 PST 2012

Cameron,

actually a good question, guess I'm to much into details and blind for
the obvious :) I extended the paragraph to read:

Earth Observation data currently supported is 2D raster data generally
acquired using sensors on satellites or aircrafts and including
information about the time of acquisition and the footprint on planet
Earth. It is typically used to monitor Earth's natural and built
environment.

Thanks,
Stephan