[Live-demo] Review of JTS Project Overview

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Sun Dec 9 15:42:13 PST 2012

Hi Cameron and Jody,

thanks a lot. I actually changed the name back from Java Topology Suite
to JTS Topology Suite, since the former is VividSolution's project name,
and Martin decided to name it "JTS Topolgy Suite" for the follow-up work.

I also did some addition to the core-features description, so people get
an idea what a certain feature means ;)
I hope I was not wrong those...

cheers & thanks again,
stefan