[Live-demo] create pdf documentation

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 08:29:31 PST 2012

I'm back on this topic, I would like to commit the changes, but before
I would like that someone test it. In attachment you can find a patch,
it modify conf.py, Makefile and en/index.rst.
You can create html and pdf for english, I need to change en/index.rst
because right now it create to many pages, instead with the new
version that is using ".. only:: latex" and ".. only:: html" statement
we can have a better pdf output and the same for html.
This should be only the first step to have pdf documentation, later we
should change a lot of rst document and add  ".. only:: latex" and "..
only:: html" to have a good output, but I think that this could/should
be done in the next version (7.0)

Please let me know.

Regards

--