[Live-demo] Last minute proposal in OpenStreetMap Applications: including TileMile intead of osmarender .

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:16:05 PST 2012

Javi,
This was discussed at this week's weekly meeting, and we were reasonably
supportive of this proposal. Could you please make an official
application, answering our standard questions for including a new
application, which will allow us to make a better assessment.

The questionnaire is here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Apply