[Live-demo] Last minute proposal in OpenStreetMap Applications: including TileMile intead of osmarender .

Javi Sanchez jsgisdev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 14:32:25 PST 2012

Hi all,

As Volunteer to maintain OSM apps, this is to suggest a last minute
change to switch to TileMile instead of osmarender, within current
release 6.5. I have confirmed that the installing script  is already
available, and I would be ready to write the overview/quickstart over
the next 1 month, according to the planned milestones.

I would like to know your opinions or if there is any inconvenience we
may have to discus or take into account.

This can significantly improve the capabilities to exploit OSM data and
It may be worth it.

Best Rergards,

Javi Sánchez
Capitulo Hispanohablante OSGeo (Madrid)