[Live-demo] create pdf documentation

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 21:50:25 PST 2012

Il giorno 16/dic/2012 06:31, "Cameron Shorter" <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Tested, it works ok.
> Can you please "svn rm index.rst ; svn commit index.rst" as index.rst is
not being used any more and it will confuse future maintainers to see it
still in the directory.

Done in 9438

> Luca,
> I can confirm that html docs seems to continue to be getting built ok,
which is good news. You are not breaking any existing functionality.

Ok this is really good :-)

> I have latex and pdflatex installed, but am getting what seem to be
errors:

> ! LaTeX Error: File `fancybox.sty' not found.

On Debian it is on texlive-latex-recommended package...

> Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
> or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)
>
> Enter file name:
>
> ! LaTeX Error: File `titlesec.sty' not found.

This is instead contained by texlive-latex-extra

Someone else can he try to compile pdf?

Cheers
Luca