[Live-demo] create pdf documentation

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:54:49 PST 2012

2012/12/14 Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>:

> Luca,

hi cameron

> Seems you have introduced a dependency upon an index.template file, but have
> not added the index.template file:

ops I forgot to add two file (a template for pdf and one html) and
they change the main index.rst that should be removed.

> cshorter at gonzo:~/Documents/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc$ make html
> cp index.template index.rst
> cp: cannot stat `index.template': No such file or directory
> make: *** [fix_index] Error 1
>
> I've fixed this in 9434 by removing the dependency upon "fix_index:", but
> you probably will want to fix properly.

yes, I'll do it in the next day, now I'm at airport and I have few connection.

> ---
> What command do I type to make the PDF?
> "make latexpdf" is not working for me, but possibly because I need to
> install new applications.

what is the error?
right now also a template for pdf is missine

>> Now I'm going to take a plane from Japan to Italy so for a while I am
>> offline. I hope to don't break our documentation :-)
>>

> I hope the plane ride is safe for you. I'm hoping you will be around when
> you get back to fix the above bug. :)

yes sure, only the time to regain from jet lag :-)

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/