[Live-demo] create pdf documentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:46:25 PST 2012

On 15/12/12 03:54, Luca Delucchi wrote:
>> What command do I type to make the PDF?
>> >"make latexpdf" is not working for me, but possibly because I need to
>> >install new applications.
>> >
> what is the error?
> right now also a template for pdf is missine

Sounds like I should wait for the template. I'm not sure what in the
logs refer to the error, here are some snippets: ...

(/usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/latex/base/t1enc.def)
kpathsea: Running mktextfm ecrm1095
/usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktexnam: Could not map source abbreviation for
ecrm1095.
/usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktexnam: Need to update ?

! Font T1/cmr/m/n/10.95=ecrm1095 at 10.95pt not loadable: Metric (TFM)
file not
  found.
<to be read again>
                    relax
l.100 \fontencoding\encodingdefault\selectfont

? ^C! Interruption.
extract at font ...ont font at name external at font relax
                                                   font at name relax
csname f at e...
l.100 \fontencoding\encodingdefault\selectfont

?