[Live-demo] create pdf documentation

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 20:41:22 PST 2012

2012/12/14 Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>:
> On 15/12/12 03:54, Luca Delucchi wrote:
>>>
>>> What command do I type to make the PDF?
>>> >

>> what is the error?
>> right now also a template for pdf is missine
>>
> Sounds like I should wait for the template. I'm not sure what in the logs
> refer to the error, here are some snippets: ...

templates committed with r9437.
For a complete testing I suggest you to rename index.rst in something
else (like index.rst.old)

> (/usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/latex/base/t1enc.def)
> kpathsea: Running mktextfm ecrm1095
> /usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktexnam: Could not map source abbreviation for
> ecrm1095.
> /usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktexnam: Need to update ?

> ! Font T1/cmr/m/n/10.95=ecrm1095 at 10.95pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file
> not
>  found.
> <to be read again>
>                    relax
> l.100 \fontencoding\encodingdefault\selectfont
>
> ? ^C! Interruption.
> extract at font ...ont font at name external at font relax
>                                                   font at name relax csname
> f at e...
> l.100 \fontencoding\encodingdefault\selectfont
>

> ?

for pdf creation you need latex and pdflatex and launch it with (make latexpdf)
During compilation of latex I have some errors (stopping of
compilation) but you can pass them clicking Enter.
The first one is related to liblas page (I need to check more about
this problem), and the others are related to some strange encoding
into name of  Agustín Díez, Roberto Antolín but I don't understand
really well (also here some more complex checks are needed)

Tell me asap about compilation (specially the html one) :-)

regards

--
ciao
Luca