[Live-demo] osgeo-live lightening presentation updated for v5.5

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:18:32 PST 2012

Astrid,
Thank you very much for your review. I really appreciate it.

One thing I've noticed is that the script is back in the "Notes" section
again.
I had this in place originally, but had since moved the text out into a
separate text file.

There are a couple of reasons for moving the text out:
1. The powerpoint is a large binary document, and hence is difficult for
people to track how it has changed by looking at the svn history.

2. This is especially important for translators maintaining our text,
who will want to be seeing differences between releases which need updating.

3. The script about projects is likely to be tweaked more often between
releases than the accompanying graphic and title in slides.

Astrid,
Do you have any strong feelings about moving the script text out of the
powerpoint notes?