[Live-demo] Re: Precise testing

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:46:04 PST 2012

Hello Mathieu,
Would you be interested in helping to test the OSGeo-Live DVD, which for
many projects, is built directly from ubuntu gis? http://live.osgeo.org

Do you have anything in particular you'd like to focus on?
Maybe helping with the packaging side of things?
Maybe testing apps work as advertised?
One very valuable task which hasn't been taken on yet is verifying that
all Quickstart documentation is accurate - and also is easy to read and
understand.