[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 5.5 final countdown - translations

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 02:50:41 PST 2012

On 21/02/12 06:51, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:
> Spanish team working right now on the line to have all overviews ready
> in two days, we are doing our best:-)

Jorge and others from the Spanish team,

How are you going with the translations for the Spanish Project
Overviews? Looking at the status spreadsheet [1], which I've just
updated, it seems we are just missing a translated overview for
overview/nc_dataset_overview.rst

As far as I'm aware, this, and the USB quickstart I'm looking at, are
the last thing we are waiting for before we start the building the final
osgeolive 5.5.

Is this something you can complete within 24 hours? (If completed
sooner, please let us know.)