[Live-demo] Draft press release is ready

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Fri Feb 24 12:01:27 PST 2012

Cameron-

   thanks as always for this
   however, a "Press Release" is a certain thing.. and this is not one!

   In the old, old days of centralized media, the busy press
reporters (yes, they used to exist)
would take the press release, and if it was of sufficient quality and
credibility, just use it.
So it has a certain form and cadence and such..

   This is rather more of an FAQ, without the list of questions..
or a credits list or something else...

   I recall that you wrote press releases in the typical form before,
no?
Anyway, please do not take this as criticism, I think it is a
statement of fact though

==
Brian Hamlin
GeoCal