[Live-demo] Draft press release is ready

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:01:18 PST 2012

Brain,
"Press Release" might not be the right term any more. Maybe
"announcement" might be better.
You can see a list of prior announcements here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Press_Releases

I'm actually considering breaking into 2 announcements:
1. "Where can you find OSGeo-Live this year?"
2. "OSGeo-Live 5.5 released"