[Live-demo] Issue for Deegree

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 12:10:43 PST 2012

Hamish,
I understand that you have identified issues with deegree, that Angelos
couldn't reproduce.
I think we should press ahead and release the final 5.5 release without
fixing the deegree (and 52N issues), as we are pressed for time, the
issues seem to be non-critical, and it seems it will take a reasonable
amount of time to engage the communities and get it fixed.

Hamish, Would you mind creating an issue for the issue you notice with
deegree, such that we can revisit it for the next release.