[Live-demo] svn commit access

edgar.soldin at web.de edgar.soldin at web.de
Mon Jan 9 02:57:25 PST 2012

Hi all, I'd like to contribute to OpenJUMP on OSGeo-Live. Could I please get access to subversion. My osgeo-user id is: edso.

I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:

Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
A version of LGPL for install scripts
One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

thanks ede