[Live-demo] Re: Update OSGeo-Live docs & install scripts by 30 Jan 2012 (two weeks) - geoserver

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 16 14:02:03 PST 2012

GeoServer has already been updated on January 2012, please have a look at
the change sets http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset/7304 and
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset/7305 . In addition to the install
scripts I updated the screen shoots for the relevant welcome and login
pages of the quickstart quide as well as the versions info (Overview page).

Cheers,
Frank