[Live-demo] Re: can we update adhoc doc generation every hour?

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:10:46 PST 2012

Hamish,

The installer is 51.6 MB (sorry ;))
I can make it a bit smaller by removing some sample data.
Another option is to not include the installer but provide a download link.
Of course the quick start and overview should stay on the DVD.

Because it is a Windows-only installer, people that want to try it out are
already a bit different (from the OSGeo-Linux point of view), making them
download the installer wouldn't harm them.
That would solve the issue with the disk space and makes sure the user is
downloading the latest stable version of our installer.

What do you think?

Paul

 *Paul Meems *
Release manager, configuration manager