[Live-demo] Postgres Apps - MapFish Sahana Rasdaman PGRoutingGPSDrive

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Sun Jan 22 12:16:37 PST 2012

Compatability for Postgres 9.1 is in the 90% + range
The problem people run into is that since Postgres is a fundemental
piece of any stack,
it is some work to rebuild the stack to test with a new version...

I would be surprised if there are any compatability problems at all for
most all apps
other than people hard-coding version numbers and the like

  -Brian

Brian,