[Live-demo] Re: 5.5 Beta 1 Status

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:34:48 PST 2012

Gavin,
Thanks for the attention.

When you return, I'd like to discuss which version of Sahana is installed.
I'm very wary of installing a trunk version of software onto osgeo-live as:
1. A trunk version typically has undergone less testing.
2. It is difficult for a user to distinguish the version that they
tested on osgeo-live (and redownload that version).

Maybe it would be an option to strike a new version for the osgeo-live
release?